Firstly I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. One of my goals this year is to work on my blog and I got a lovely surprise on the 1st January when I was nominated for the Liebster Award. I had seen the award but I never really expected to be nominated after just one month.
I was nominated by the lovely Kirsty over at CheBellaBambina. Kirsty writes all about her and her husbands parenthood journey and includes some great tips. One of her post is all about taking a baby on holiday for the first time. I recommend you take a look around her blog and thanks again Kirsty for nominating me.
The Liebster Award – What is it?
It is a virtual award passed on by bloggers to other bloggers as a way of finding new blogs and making connections within the community. In German, Liebster means ‘sweetest’, ‘kindest’, ‘nicest’, ‘dearest’, ‘beloved’, ‘valued’, ‘cute’, ‘endearing’ and ‘welcome’.
And the Rules…
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger has given you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers and notify them of your nomination.
- Give the nominees 11 questions to answer
11 Questions for me
• What do you like most about blogging? – I enjoy working out and planning things to write and taking photos. I got a new camera so I’m looking forward to properly using that.
• Why did you decide to start blogging? – I had always read other people’s blogs and always wanted to start my own. So in December I decided to take the leap. I also think it will help me a lot with my writing!
• What is your favorite country and why? – My favourite country is Poland. I have visited twice before. Once to Krakow and then to Warsaw. It is full of beautiful architecture and has so much interesting history. I’d recommend everyone to visit.
• What is our favorite food? – I will have to say macaroni cheese. You can guarantee if I go out for lunch or tea then I will be having macaroni.
• How would you describe yourself in three words? – Adventurous, Passionate and Friendly.
• Whats you’re favourite film – Breakfast at Tiffany’s is the best film in the world. Audrey Hepburn is my favourite actress and it’s just amazing!
• What is your favorite book? – Dare to Dream is written by Izzy Judd and is all about her fertility journey. This book is really important to me as I have recently started fertility treatment.
• Which of your blog posts is your favorite? – My favourite post so far is my one all about Warsaw. It has my top 5 places to visit.
• What inspires you? – Since joining the blogging community I am really inspired by everyone’s post. I’ve read about people who have went from nothing to thousands of followers.
• What are three things you cannot live without? – my family, my cats and my house.
• Have you ever worked abroad? If so where? – Unfortunately not. I was going to work as an au pair when I was younger but it never ended up happening.
11 Facts about me
- I have two cats
- I have two younger sisters
- I’m from a tiny village in East Scotland
- I watch Ice Hockey
- I’m a Disney Geek
- I love tea
- I love vintage stuff
- I enjoy learning about History
- I love Highland Cows
- I used to be a nanny
- I used to have a pet tortoise
These are all people that I have just recently come across. I have enjoyed reading there blogs and look forward to all their future posts. Check them out guys! Apologies if you have already been nominated before.
Questions for my Nominees
- Whats your favourite Country?
- What’s your dream job?
- Favourite movie?
- Why you like blogging?
- Your favourite book?
- Do you have any pets?
- Have you got any hobbies?
- Your favourite food?
- Goals for this year?
- Your favourite tv programme?
- Your favourite inspirational quote?
Thank you to Kirsty again for my nominations and well done to my nominees. Look forward to reading all your answers.